Software Asset Management Administrator
Senior (5-10 ani)
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Supports Software Asset Manager in software audits
- Works with the Service Manager and ServiceNow team to record purchasing and technical information about software
- Being a voice of SAM to the rest of the organization helps ensure the technical and business relationships necessary for the SAM program stay healthy
- Assists the Software Asset Manager with regular reporting, as well as conducts his own reviews
- Creates and maintains software asset information, including Software Models, Software Contracts and Software Entitlements and Software Allocations
- Resolves unmatched or partially normalized software installations
- Manages key relationships with peer roles within the enterprise
- nowledge around SAM Tool (ServiceNow), processes, roles and licensing models in the client and server environment required
- Software contract knowledge (T&Cs)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- 2+ years experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator or similar responsibility
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions
Training experience welcome on:
- ServiceNow System Administrator training
- IAITAM Certification: CSAM
- Certified Implementation Specialist – Software Asset Management
- ITIL v4 Certification
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated personality
- Well-developer interpersonal skills
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets