Software Architect Web Applications (Sibiu/RO)
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a Software Architect, you will develop the next generation of software architecture together with experienced colleagues in our Sibiu office. You will support the transition from a monolithic architecture to a loosely coupled collection of microservices, which are provided in a scalable manner as containers in the cloud. You will not only research and evaluate the latest concepts and technologies, but also actively contribute to the implementation in our products.
- Development of microservices based on the Java Spring Framework
- Conception and implementation of a framework for the development, integration and composition of micro front-ends
- Creation of documentation, guidelines, best practices and templates for training and further education of our developers on microservices, containerization and cloud technologies
- Development of internal tools for the best possible automation and optimization of our software development processes
- Technical research including presentation, implementation and documentation of the results
- Qualifications in computer science/mathematics or logic-talented, computer science-savvy creative entrants or relevant practical experience
- Outstanding programming skills using clean code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability and reusability
- Fast learner, independent work, analytical strength, technical creativity
- Several years of experience in Java EE technologies; experience with Java Spring is desirable
- Several years’ experience in the development of web front-ends. Experience with React and TypeScript is desirable
- Knowledge of common web protocols, especially Http, WebSocket’s; Knowledge of asynchronous messaging systems and their protocols is desirable
- Experience with cloud technologies and services. Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3, ECS, ECR and EKS is desirable
- Experience with Linux, shell scripting and Docker containers; Knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm is desirable
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers,
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you,
- Exciting projects for major brands,
- Flexible time schedule
- Home-office days are an option (not only during COVID-19 time period)
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & teambuilding events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 300+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.
- Please explain why you are applying for this job?
- Are you fluent in English?