Software Architect for VNI (IASI)
Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers. We are looking for a passionate software developer/ architect, willing to conquer the future together. Your role will be to develop highly sophisticated solutions for AUTOSAR based projects, to integrate various software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or to define/ improve the architecture of the products.
• Need to be fluent in C;
• Have good knowledge/ experience of application development in C;
• Understanding of Software Architecture;
• Basic Standard Autosar knowledge;
• Experience with UML;
• Ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
• Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
• Able to work in a challenging environment and with an international team;
• Be English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
• Knowledge on AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
• Knowledge of IBM Rational Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect;
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
• Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
• German Speaker.
What we offer:
At Vehicle Network & Technology, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of VNI functions and solutions.
• We have a strong team culture, everybody is working toward the same goals;
• Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business;
• You can benefit of an already established Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities, as there are many ways to contribute;
• Continental offers equal opportunities to all its employees;
• Health & Wellness benefits;
• Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities;
• Foreign Language classes offered by the company;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident).
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.