Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Oradea, Arad
Are you enthusiastic about distributed systems and cloud computing? You love to design and create applications that are fun to the customer? Software development with modern patterns and methods such as APIs, Micro Services and DevOps are right up your alley?
Then you are exactly right with us, join in with us as Software Architect in our office in Timisoara and be part of the group's CTO Office.
What awaits you:
- As an Architect, you will create future-oriented and sustainable architectures for highly scalable, service-oriented systems (microservice architectures, container-based solutions, cloud or on premise) in an international environment
- You will shape the technology road-map and backlog of the products and projects you work with
- You make architectural decisions according to modern architectural paradigms
- You contribute to the development, evaluation, redesign and revision of existing systems
- Together with the team you will help shape and radically transform the systems in our landscape
What you bring:
- You have already gained experience as a software architect or a senior technical position. You know how to build systems in a modern word, understand the trade-offs of what you need to get right from the start vs what can be improved later
- You are passionate about technology!
- You have very good knowledge of various OO languages, but also like functional.
- You have a proven track record designing and building web apps at scale.
- You consider yourself a full stack engineer!
- You have experience with one of more of the following:
- Java/J2EE, NodeJs; React/Angular
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/etc)
- HA/blue-green/canary releases
- You have a broad technical knowledge in the areas of software development and system architecture as well as integration architectures
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as an independent and structured working method and gladly join in
- You can present complex technical facts in a comprehensible manner
- You bring willingness to learn, fun at innovation, openness, quick comprehension and teamwork
This is what we offer:
- The advantages of a large-size family-owned company and the charm of a start-up: we are an interdisciplinary team. Our one goal: To inspire our customers!
- With us you get the chance to turn your ideas into reality in an exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company. Become a pioneer!
- Opportunity to contribute substantially to new products
OD & Talent Management Responsible