Acest job nu mai este activ.
Vision of the role
We are looking for an architect, passionate about development and technology, to work with us on delivering the best solutions using the best processes and technologies. If you love to assess and argue about the respective merits of tools, solutions and then help to put them to use, contact us!
You will work with international development teams (located in Romania, India, and Canada) that are part of Ubisoft IT and and are developing web solutions for Ubisoft customers on domains such as support portal, community management and others.
- Propose or validate proposed new application architecture to match constraints (business, technical, cost) for in house development or off the shelf or SAAS software;
- Design, document, update and communicate systems architecture and integration flows;
- Help development team resolve outstanding technical issues;
- Define a suitable direction for a system operations and maintenance;
- Identify, setup and promote good practices and strategies (Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, approach to documentation);
- Discover, evaluate, propose new technologies and tools;
- Identify opportunities for generalizations between teams\projects into common libraries\services;
- Identify and organize the implementation of strategy to measure and improve services reliability (performance and uptime);
- Contribute to development KPIs definition and measure.
- 8+ years of experience in IT;
- 4+ years of experience in technical design or architecture positions of applications with high performance and scalability requirements;
- Extensive experience with web client side technologies;
- Extensive experience with web server side technologies, LAMP (PHP especially) or Microsoft ( MVC) stack, ideally both;
- Extensive experience and excellent knowledge of OOP, software design patterns and enterprise application integration patterns;
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment practices and tools (Jenkins or others);
- Experience with TDD & Unit Testing approaches;
- Desired Experience with cloud application hosting (AWS, GCP, Azure) containerized or not.
Desirable personal skills:
- Passionate about good development and technologies, especially in web context, with strong desire to propagate and convince;
- Able to explain complex technical issues in a way non-technical people would understand;
- Able to speak English fluently;
- Autonomous & dedicated to success.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.