Software Algorithms Test Engineer - ADAS TSR
SW- Algorithms Test Engineer will be in charge of testing the algorithms used in our ADAS systems. The engineer will be involved in the whole process, performing requirements analysis, test cases design, test implementation and automation, execute the tests and analyze results in order to provide valuable information to Algorithms developers which can be used for the optimization of the Algorithms used in ADAS systems.
- Participate into requirements and test case review;
- Analyze requirements and generate test cases which thoroughly validate these requirements;
- Responsible test script implementation and automation (using Python);
- Responsible for processes automation;
- Maintain existing test scripts and optimize them as possible;
- Adapt existing test scripts to new requirements;
- Responsible to create recording scenarios;
- Responsible to request new recordings;
- Execution of manual and automated tests for different projects, depending on the test plan and scope;
- Perform results analysis of potential failures, to find patterns and flaws in the algorithms;
- Provide statistical information to developers to support in the optimization of the Algorithms;
- Report and follow up to defects found in the Algorithm;
- Support software developer in root cause analysis and bug fixing when needed.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software, Computer systems or related engineerings;
- Strong knowledge in Python or the scripting language, object oriented programming, and SW coding standards;
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills, excellent analysis skills, self-motivated and quick learner;
- Good math and statistics skills;
- Capable of write, read and talk in English;
- Willingness to work in a distributed global team environment;
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time) to support knowledge transfer and global coordination of activities;
- 1+ year of professional experience in SW development, scripting or SW testing;
- Good understanding of software test case design, and SW testing concepts;
- Knowledge of software versioning using Git, IMS or similar. Knowledge of branching, forking, etc.;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile, V-model, etc.;
- Software test certifications (such as ISTQB automation); - Advantage
- Deep SW testing knowledge (concepts, methodologies, test types, etc.);
- Experience with debugging (in Visual Studio, PyCharm, etc.).
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.