Social-Media Specialist - English Speaker
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you passionate about social media and communication? Do you see yourself as a highly social being that enjoys conversations, mingling and networking?
At Honeywell, we share a passion for communication and the unwavering belief in its ability to transform lives and the world around us.
As our Global Community Specialist you will have to manage online communications, listen to conversations and foster communities in order to increase advocacy and manage sentiment. You will be our digital-savvy and solution-oriented colleague that will serve as a liaison between a global company and the public, including direct-to-consumers and business-to-business operations.
So, what will you actually be doing? Share your passion by…
• Developing and implementing editorial calendars.
• Working with creative teams in order to develop content and posts.
• Looking for opportunities to engage by using Radian6 or other social listening tools to monitor brand, competitive and category conversation.
• Engaging on behalf of brand in real time.
• Identifying advocacy and amplifying it.
• Identifying customer care issues and forwarding case to the Customer Care Department. Following-up for answers and responding quickly.
• Acting as a liaison between social and customer care.
• Actively finding solutions to make internal processes quicker and appear seamless on social platforms.
• Identifying what customers like and don’t like about our products and feed to product team.
• Growing positive mentions through larger programs and campaigns.
• Resolving social care issues and managing negative mentions.
• Working with PR and MarCom teams in order to integrate and execute business initiatives.
Are you the type of person we want to meet? Do you have…
• Experience in social listening tools like Radian6 and Sysomos
• 3 or more years of experience as a blogger
• Strong written communication skills.
• Strong personal user of social media.
• High touch, responsive concierge personality.
• Proven ability to act quickly and decisively while also understanding the challenges of a matrixed organization.
• Global perspective: Understanding of how social media is used in different cultures.
• Degree in journalism, communications, or PR or corporate communications experience would be a plus.
• Basic knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce.
If you are also fluent in English and at least another European language (at an advanced level) then you are definitely in the right place!
Let us invest in you! We offer …
- career progression opportunities in our international company
- the chance to make an impact, bring your value and leave your mark
- competitive remuneration and benefits package
Apply today to experience and explore our world and imagine what we could achieve together! Hit the SUBMIT button and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more? Visit:
Our career website: