Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Social Media Specialist
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
- Generate, edit, publish and monitor content across all social media channels for eMAG and Cartea de la ora 5;
- Create editorial calendars in line with marketing & sales campaigns, trends and national events;
- Analyzing social media performance and optimize content accordingly;
- Managing a monthly budget;
- Creating and presenting monthly social media reports;
- Community management;
- Staying on top of industry trends and recommending how to incorporate them in the current social media strategy.
- 3 years’ experience in social media in a digital agency or FMCG/e-commerce company or publisher;
- Knowledge of social media platforms guidelines and best practices;
- Basic paid social media know-how;
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media;
- Excellent writing skills;
Will be a plus:
- High level of empathy and social skills
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).