Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
- Graduate in any discipline with good academic profile – not a must;
- High level of and proven experience in both written & spoken English language - mandatory;
- High level of and proven experience in both written & spoken German language - mandatory;
- Travel Industry knowledge/background - not a must;
- 1-2 years experience in customer service;
- Good understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Whatsapp etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
1. Customer services:
As an engaged representative for airline the Social Media Representative answers questions coming in through various communication channels. He gives general information, support and service in an effective and engaged way primarily to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction via the different Social Media channels.
2. Commercial (Reservations & sales):
The Social Media Representative gives information to the airline customers on flight fares, availability and schedule. He recognizes sales leads and act upon them. He explains advantages of airline over competitive airlines. He searches for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover for airline.
3. Online reputation management/engagement:
The Social Media Representative monitors the different Social Media channels in order to ensure that the online reputation of airline stays in line with the desired brand position within the set guidelines.
The Social Media Representative is responsible for the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media. His work is to create answers that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. This form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
You will receive:
- Opportunity to join and shape a young team, newly developed in Bucharest;
- Permanent labor contract;
- Attractive salary;
- Medical subscription, meal tickets, travel allowance;
- Access to performance bonus scheme.
06:00 - 15:00
14:00 - 23:00
22:00 - 07:00
- First day of work will be on 15th January.