Social Media Representative
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for a Social Media Representative to coordinate the development and implementation of social media engagement strategy, policies and plans who will fulfill our vacancy in our office in Bucharest.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The job holder will work closely with the Marketing Department to integrate new strategies with existing marketing campaigns and to develop a variety of content development.
- He/she will recommend and deploy an appropriate mix of communications strategies and tactics with forums, social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, so) and discussion groups partners to build overarching brand awareness;
- Act as internal advocate for the understanding of social media activities and how they affect the company’s marketing and communication activities;
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels;
- Actively plan, direct and evaluate media initiatives aligned with company goals.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE should meet the following job requirements:
a) Technical skills/experience background
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar position;
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices;
- Strong creative and writing skills;
- A degree in communication, marketing, digital media or a similar area is preferred;
- Computer literate: MS Office and Internet.
b) Social skills and competencies
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, acting as a trusted partner for the business;
- Self-motivation and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to work multi-task and unsupervised;
- Persuasive and ambitious;
- Personally credible, instilling trust;
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment, ability to work under stress;
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information.
Our already team members enjoy:
- Being part of a dynamic, enthusiastic young team;
- Working in an office building with modern facilities, located in Bucharest (Aurel Vlaicu area);
- Being part of the continuously global cultural exchanging process, from both working with colleagues and speaking with customers with different nationalities;
- Work-life balanced environment.
For the new colleague/s the salary package WE OFFER is the following:
- Motivating salary;
- Private medical insurance;
- Special employee rate for personal individual hotel reservations;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.