Since, the name Singer has been synonymous with sewing. The spirit of practical design and creative innovation that characterized the company at its beginning continues today as we develop products for every level of sewing. We have celebrated many firsts, including the world's first zig-zag machine, the first electronic machines and we now proudly produce the world's most advanced home sewing and embroidery machines. From home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, SINGER® is dedicated to helping people express themselves through the craft of sewing.
Singer is looking to expand its activities and presence in Romania and is looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content and managing posts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
• Manage marketing and social media advertising
• Develop the brand: Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Develop a high reputation and recognition online shop
• Develop web site social media
• Optimize web search engines and web traffic in order to increase sales and profitability
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Proven experience in a similar position. Knowledge of the home appliances sector is essential.
• University Degree in Marketing or similar fields
• Postgraduate degree will be considered an additional qualification
• Excellent knowledge of English. French know how will be considered a strong asset.
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills, flexibility and efficiency
• Integrity of character, organizational ability, responsibility, initiative and discretion
The company offers:
• Competitive salary package according to the qualifications of the candidate
• Work in a dynamic and enjoyable work environment
• Continuing education & training
Qualified applicants should forward their full CV in English and photo