Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Marketing
Job industry: Retail
Experience level: Mid-Senior Level
The things you will be doing day to day:
Your working day will primarily consists of developing and maintaining JYSK on social media on Facebook and Instagram and own media such as Website, Email newsletter and Blog. You will work with departments within the organization to use social media commercially and will be involved in integrating social media into other marketing activities for JYSK.
Your main responsibilities:
· Responsible for digital planning/coordination for Bulgaria across digital media to support overall campaign plans
· Maintenance of (in Drupal) – creation of landing pages for different Special Activities and big campaigns in JYSK
· Responsible of daily operations on social media (Daily posts, campaigns, advertisement, optimization)
· Basic level of SEO optimization (SEO Content) & Google Adwords Copywriting
· Responsible for creating Newsletters in our email platform MAPP in relation to upcoming campaigns and Activity calendar, reporting on success of E-mail marketing campaigns
· Coordinating and proofreading of content across digital channels like website and display advertisement
· Be responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring of blog posts for in coordination with JYSK Nordic Content Specialist
· Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of activities on different Digital channels
· Participate in different meetings to present results and Social Media activities for Bulgaria
We want you, because you:
· Are a driving force in social media, as well as an experienced user of business manager and also have an interest in and an understanding of how social media is best used commercially within retail
· Think commercially and still have the ability to engage users in new and innovative ways
· Are service minded, flexible and find it easy to communicate in speech and writing in both Bulgarian and English
· Have a strong customer focus and the ability to meet our clients on social media in a professional and humble manner
· Work structured and are able to plan ahead
· Have practical experience Facebook business manager, Photoshop and Google Analytics
· Experience in working in a CMS (we use Drupal)
You will have the following benefits:
- an excellent organizational culture in which decisions are made quickly
- meal tickets, medical assurance, 20% discount on JYSK products, fruits and coffee
- holiday tickets after 1 year in the company and extra holiday days according to the seniority
Would you like to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels?
Please apply with a CV in English.
Note! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.