Social Media Content Reviewer with Spanish in Iasi
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Suceava, Bacău, Târgu Neamț
We are excited to meet candidates who match the following profile:
- Student or young graduate
- Advanced level of Spanish
- Medium level of English
- Dynamic and communicative
- Self-Motivated person, with a positive attitude
- Flexible and eager to learn new things
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies:
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with Service Level Agreements and metrics.
What will you get:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top client on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Relocation bonus if applicable
- Please rate your Spanish skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?