• Complete understanding of social media;
• An investigative, intelligent and analytical mind;
• First class communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Advanced English, a second foreign language is considered a plus;
• Great interpersonal skills;
• In-depth knowledge and curiosity around social and new media;
• Business acumen and credibility;
• Natural analytical and strategic thought process;
• Written and numerical excellence;
• Demonstrable and effective time management skills.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online/social media;
• Extreme familiarity with online social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel Powerpoint;
• Familiarity with concept of social listening and experience with social listening tools is a plus;
• Ideally: IT client/industry experience and knowledge.
• Strategic mind, analytical skills;
• Self-starter, mature and high levels of responsibility;
• Results motivated;
• Works well under pressure;
• Passion for delivering results;
• Natural interest in the strategy and thinking behind social media marketing;
• Creative thinker with factual analysis skills;
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Social media analysis, management and implementation will be a primary focus for this social media analyst role;
• Manages day-to-day activities of social media channels for clients;
• Support internal Harte Hanks team in reporting on client social media activities;
• Researching and analyzing data to translate ideas into a quantifiable task;
• Analysing social media environments and working with online tools to formalize a social media strategy. Interpreting large volumes of social data into actionable strategies.
• Investigate new subjects as it relates to social media; quickly provide intelligence and insight to the Planning department and the account teams. Advise on social media innovations.
• Build close working relationships at all levels; within the agency, within client organizations and with suppliers.
We are Harte Hanks.
We are a team of passionate marketing professionals, working to connect your brand with your customers to move them from awareness, to action, to brand loyalty. We develop integrated, multichannel marketing solutions that deliver millions of customer interactions every day through traditional, digital, social and emerging marketing solutions. We are working with local partner for some services including staffing so you may be contacted by a different name also during recruitment.