SOA/BPM Integration Consultant
Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
SOA/BPM Presales Consultant
On a day to day basis you will work closely with your country counterparts on a wide range of tasks, the major parts of which are:
Pre-sales is the function that provides technical product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of pre-sales consultants across EMEA and APAC that engage in tasks such as:
• Technical demo /POC development, presentations & demonstrations
• Advise customers & partners on how to best use Oracle products
• Respond to tenders
• Interact with product management and the wider SC community about new releases product, new functionality and how to have it positioned to prospects and customers
To fulfill the role of pre-sales consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
- Good understanding of the IT market & trends
- Technical/IT education, university degree
- Works in an IT related role today (presales consultant, system or DB administrator, technical support, consulting, and development)
- An understanding of architecture, knowledge of Java and XML
- Good understanding of one or more of the following middleware areas:
- Service Oriented Architecture, Orchestration, Service Buses
- Business Process Management, Business Process Architecture
- Integration technologies and patterns
- Experience with one or more of the following Oracle products is a plus:
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle BPM Suite
- Oracle JDeveloper
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Exalogic
- Experience using or managing one Windows Linux or UNIX operating systems. Linux experience is a strong plus.
- Eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short time frame, this is the place to be!
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to not only understand complex technologies but also to explain to others in clear and simple terms. You can articulate key messages very clearly.
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Strong knowledge (oral & written) of English is a must.
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage