Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
Se recruteaza si din
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a self motivated individual to fill the position of a Senior Verification Engineer within Microchip’s Microcontroller product development team. The successful candidate will have the responsibility verify products in Microchip’s 16 and 32-bit microcontroller product portfolio at Microchip’s Romania Design Center.
Actively participate in SOC test development and debug.
Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of class based SystemVerilog and C based directed tests to achieve predefined functional verification goals.
Actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans and address issues.
Own and drive verification related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-+ years functional verification experience in complex IP/SubSystem/SoCs in RTL and Gate level.
- Hands on experience using an industry standard verification methodology (UVM/AVM/VMM).
- Experience writing and debugging SystemVerilog Assertions (SVAs).
- Ability to understand project specifications and come up with a comprehensive set of requirements and develop verification testplan.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architectures and products.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with Python/Perl or other scripting language a plus.
- Experience in a multi-site environment, interacting with teams in other sites.
- Good communication skills.