Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
Se recruteaza si din
Take data on new mixed signal products using meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
Automated test development: develop an automated test capable of collecting data for datasheet char graphs. This would include software and system level experience.
The ability to crunch data and be able to do some sort of analysis on it (mean, standard deviation, cpk, etc.); provide written reports.
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering.
- Should have experience in testing analog/digital integrated circuits using specific equipment.
- Knowledge of Labview or similar tools used in test automation.
- PCB design and PCB rework skills.
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.