Snr Cloud Engineer (DB skills)
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Oracle is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer (with database/ programming/ sys admin skills) for the Cloud Engineering Team.
Who we are
Subject Matter Experts with experience in development ranging from Infrastructure Automation to Cloud Automation with primary focus on Cloud Migration
What is our mission
Work with Oracle ISV’s (Independent Software Vendor) to migrate their solutions into Oracle Cloud. Create state of the art infrastructure as code for our partners.
Our deliverables are developed using the newest Agile Methodologies with two weeks sprints iterations. Each engagement is tailored to the partner’s use case and available resources.
What you will be asked to do
- As a member of the Cloud Engineering Team, you will actively develop automations for moving ISV workloads into Oracle cloud
- Develop expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Oracle Cloud platform.
- Working with top ISV partners: educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the largest and most important organizations in the world.
- In partnership with the other ISV teams, and working side-by-side with Oracle Cloud Architects offer technical solutions for migrating ISV applications to Oracle Cloud services.
- Create general automation libraries in order to facilitate code re-usability and achieve fast delivery for customers
- Drive end-to-end project implementations from a technical perspective and join the team effort in developing qualitative features and technical deliverables.
- We will encourage you to use a percentage of your working time for personal technical development and career path.
What we will look for you to know
- Oracle DBA experience: multitenant architecture, cloning, migration, HA architecture, patching/upgrading, rapid troubleshooting interpreting various oracle DB and OS metrics, security (TDE, masking)
- Experience with scripting/programming languages like Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, or Java
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, micro-services)
- Experience working with containers and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in system administration with knowledge in HA/DR, networking, monitoring and applications
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (eg. AWS, Microsoft Azure, , IBM Cloud) – nice to have
- Experience with at least one configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt – nice to have
- Experience with at least one automation tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, etc – nice to have
- Knowledge of specific frameworks, libraries and platforms (. Eclipse, Maven, ADF, , jQuery) – nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling – nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Willingness to do development activities on specific assignments
- Very good written and spoken English
- Soft skills: teamwork, knowledge sharing, self-driven; communication skills – are valuable assets
Sounds like the perfect job?
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider. With more thanemployees, Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the service center we provide:
An environment that is focused on continuous learning;
Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills;
A combination of deploying technical knowledge and presentation abilities;
A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners;
Attractive salary and benefits;
Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.
The future is exciting. Ready?