SMT PROCESS ENGINEER has a main role to develop, qualify and maintain production processes to the world-class and high quality level of performance.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the SMT process (. placement)
- Fully understand product specification;
- Run DFM, DFA analysis for the product in discussion;
- Understand key product characteristics;
- Fully understand process requirements for the project;
- Define manufacturing processes in accordance with the Process Flow and the product specification;
- Define key process characteristics, define and understand the link between them and the key product characteristics;
- Participate in the PFMEA activities, input PFMEA;
- Participate and give feedback in the design reviews meetings, phase reviews meetings, feasibility assessments;
- Define / release work instructions in accordance with process requirements;
- Define the process validation plan (Cp, Cpk studies, together with the PE, QE and customer), execute the process validation activity, define and implement corrective actions if necessarily;
- Define process control gates and methodology, propose SMART targets for each control;
- Follow up daily on process issues; define process improvement actions and corrective actions in order to continuously improve the manufacturing processes;
- Provide inputs for pre / post-build reports when necessary.
- University degree in technical relevant field (Electronics, Mechanics, Automatics);
- Solid knowledge of the following processes for SMT
- + 3 years of experience in electronics manufacturing;
- Excellent logical thinking;
- Good ability to transpose processes into procedures;
- Excellent communication skills, all management levels;
- Mature manner of tackling a problem/ special situation;
- English advance level.
Kimball Electronics Romania is a “NO discrimination” employer: in any recruitment, selection or hiring process and practices we do not discriminate any of the candidates based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law or by our Code of Conduct
In any recruitment process, please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages (eg. phone interview, skype interview, face to face interview, etc.). The 1st stage selection criteria are focused on educational background, experience, skills and resume analytics.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!
Thank you for your application and for considering Kimball Electronics as a potential good employer for your career stage!
GDPR – notice for recruitment
For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication. This may include:
- CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
- Information that you provide regarding your contact details
- Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
- Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
- Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
- We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
- We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
- We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact
Kimball Electronics Romania at email address: