Smart Applications Engineer [CoBots]- Plant
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220k employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Smart Applications Engineer [CoBots]- Plant (Sibiu)
We are looking for a passionate colleague to act as Smart Applications Engineer in the Industry
For this position we are seeking technology innovators (thinkers, makers and "hackers"), people that can think outside the box and who, together with other colleagues, can re-imagine part of the already existing processes.
In this role, you must demonstrate creativity, technical expertise and hands-on experience, to make things happen.
You will be part of a new and growing cross divisional Smart Application Team of Industrial Engineering department.
Your focus will be to develop and innovate on Continental's future, by building, configuring and working with CoBots (Collaborative robots)
Role / Responsibility
In detail you will:
research on innovative production systems:
- analyze the current production systems and conducting benchmark studies
- joining the on-going projects with central teams and partner universities about industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT), Factory , Smart Factory
- keep current with technology trends, relevant academic research, software, hardware skills and tools
2. implement new production systems in our plant:
- analyze the challenges of our Plant
- defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms
- develop prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility and functionality of your concepts using cutting-edge technology, solutions and concepts
- coordinate plant level projects, following roadmaps and milestones
- coordinate with internal and cross division programing teams
- provide consultation on complex projects
- support manufacturing engineers to apply the new defined production processes
- engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or automotive engineering) with a focus on production system engineering/ automation engineering
- several years professional experience in manufacturing industry and additionally knowledge about industrial automation
- deep knowledge on factory automation and Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- IoT technologies enthusiast (MQTT, NodeRed, TCP/IP communication protocols)
- familiarity with end-to-end basic system architecture in the IoT systems (device connectivity, cloud platform and communications)
- understanding of physics principles governing the solutions enabled by IoT (. environmental control)
passion for innovation
- very good judgment ability
- high analytical thinking
- have a sense of strong self-direction, experience working in distributed teams and good communication skills
- project management and coordination abilities
What we offer:
- Pay for Performance Programs;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
- Mobile Work;
- Sabbatical Leave Program.
Acest job nu mai este activ.