• Develop and enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Develop procedures for inspecting materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Provide proposals for coordination of operations and activities within or between sections
• Recommend implementation measures for production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and efficiency.
• Specify employee training requirement, ., in equipment operations, work and safety procedures,…etc.
• Establish coordination mechanism between employees engaged in veterinary & inspection services, operation, management, administration, and mechanical staffs
• Provide proposals for whole slaughterhouse value chain including; animal supply, animal handling , processing, storage, meat distribution up to the consumers
• Establish work schedules, assignments, job descriptions, production sequences (shift work) of the employee to meet production goals
• Estimate supplies, utilities, equipment spare parts, or maintenance & repair services needed for a specific period of time for a single .
• Fluency in Romanian and German
• Meat industry experience is highly desirable
• International and regional experience in meat processing required
• Experience in food-related industry
• Overall familiarity with the food processing industry, including different production methods for meat products related processing
(Please specify your expected Salary)