- SL3 – Actimize Application Support Engineer -
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank’s businesses. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The centre was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
Role Description - Summary:
The SL3 Support Engineer provides production support for software applications and works closely with the Development and Release Management practices to ensure code and design integrity of the fixes (hot fixes, patches). The L3 Support Engineer will support the new application following internal DB Best Practices and Governance procedures.
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (. hotfixes, patches).
- Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production platform. Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform.
- Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
- Support and contribute to all relevant documentation following DB internal Standards, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment.
- Conducts incident and problem management activities
- Conducts regularly-scheduled Problem Management meetings with IT Product Managers (ITPMs), infrastructure groups, problem managers and incident managers to track progress and highlight issues.
- Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
- Gradually build knowledge of Actimize
- Strong SQL/PLSQL development skills
- Experience with support and/or developments of Business Intelligence, data mining
- Demonstrable experience of proposing insightful visualizations with the data at hand
- Involvement in development of Workflow tools
- Useful: Background in creative design / information architecture / GUI design Pro-active.
- Previous production support experience, with can do mind-set and attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Have an understanding of IT project management - planning, delivery, resourcing, and expectation management
- Ability to analyse business requirements, defects and propose hot fixes.
- Ability to work on tight schedule.
- Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
- Exposure to operating across multiple global locations with accommodate various cultures and practices.
- Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
- Excellent team worker
• Master of Science from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) – with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
Acest job nu mai este activ.