Site Reliability Engineer
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our R&D team in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
The primary role of the R&D Support team is to provide high level (2nd and 3rd tier) support for a variety of Toluna products and help guide the R&D team to product solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience with software development, SQL expertise as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
Required skill set:
Nice to have:
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
· Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
· Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
· Health: Private medical insurance.
· Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
· Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.