Site (Warehouse) Manager for Contract Logistic
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Site Manager for Contract Logistic (m/f)
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an experienced Site Manager responsible to carry out its operations for the new Oradea site.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and schedule all warehousing and administrative activities to ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient manner;
- Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition (Managers, to Team Leaders and workers), performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, communication, expectation setting, but also motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set targets are met;
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures;
- Implement a Continuous Improvement Program;
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Plan long range labor needs based on production forecasts and input from customer and internal management;
- Following volumes, productivities, planning;
- Create, manage and achieve the overall production logistics budgets;
- Develop procedures to ensure the efficient operation and utilization of all warehouse equipment;
- Develop, implement and direct programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property;
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control;
- Assure that customer orders are picked and shipped timely and within prescribed cost levels;
- Control and direct all transportation into and out of the warehouse to meet customer standards;
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of reports regarding warehouse operations;
- Work with the Customer to develop smooth flow of the goods into the warehouse for both shipping and storage;
- Strictly adhere to all QSHE directives (incl. Code of Conduct, Ethical Behaviour, FCPA etc.).
- Logistics and Team management experience in warehousing/production logistics, between 3-5 years, preferably in Automotive industry;
- Proficiency in planning, staffing, demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff and Financial acumen (P&L, budgeting);
- PC Skills: Advanced Excel skills + Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.;
- Education: University Degree;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to think and act independently;
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers;
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor;
- Operational experience correlated with a predictable approach of the business and middle to long term vision oriented, to be able to see topics few steps in ahead;
- Logical / analytical thinking;
- Fluency in English language;
- German language would be an advantage.
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne+Nagel you can demonstrate your personal and professional attributes. And you will have countless opportunities for further development. Benefit from the comprehensive offers provided by a global market leader and contribute your ideas on how we can continue to get a little better every day. You can be sure: Your opinion counts.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the Seafreight, Airfreight, Contract Logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at
Learn more >>
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.