Site IT Support Analyst/ Helpdesk
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
JOB FUNCTION: to provide support to end-users at Romania PPG location, to identify, research, and resolve technical problems and perform pro-active monitoring of PPG’s computer systems through appropriate tools.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 3-5 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the related field
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure support components (PPG standard desktop, tools & utilities; Server operating systems, tools & utilities; IT networks and voice services; IT security; Process control and monitoring; Call Center technologies
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Successful completion of the IT Entry Logic and Problem Solving Test
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal all types of customer service requests
- Advanced analytical, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse user base
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with sensitivity safety and physical security
- Good command of English (intermediate level)
- Driving license
Success Factors: focus on results, drive change, promote teamwork, build trust & respect, understand market & customer perspective, attention to detail, solve problems, communicate and share information, take responsibility, learn continuously, develop others - within a performance and results-driven environment.
Only CVs in English will be considered.
The employment contract is for undetermined period.