Gi Group is recruiting Site Design Engineer for a multinational company in the telecommunication industry.
Whether you are a recent graduate of the Faculty of Construction, Engineering, or Telecommunications, or you already have professional experience and a good knowledge of design software - GIS and/or CAD, let's talk maybe it will be of interest.
What you need:
· Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering or Telecommunication;
· Knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber);
· Good knowledge of French and English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
· Knowledge of design software – CAD and/or GIS (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS) and Microsoft Office package.
What will be your job:
· Provide technical solutions for design-related projects (wireless networks, site construction);
· Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connection diagrams);
· Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works.
About benefits? We are open to discuss.