SI Team Assistant (temporary assignment)
Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job category:General and Operations Manager
Job industry:Other - Not Specified
Shape the future of a growing business and make your mark in our exciting world!
This position works with a variety of team members to provide support, resources and tools that deliver service to our internal and external customers. You should be enthusiastic, highly organized, detailed oriented and capable of multi-tasking while still maintaining focus. As the position is highly seen throughout the business, a positive attitude and emphatic personality are essential.
Your new role
· Oversee administrative areas for management team, including travel coordination, meeting planning and coordination, facility events, complex scheduling and general office management.
· Manage on-boarding of new employees to include setting up their computer and ensuring they have all equipment and information to start work on day one.
· Craft internal organization announcements, email notifications and all employee meetings.
· Assist employees with re-imaging of IT equipment as well as training/helping them navigate the Siemens e-tools.
· Managing schedule for department heads and schedule departmental resources such as meetings, appointments, rooms and equipment.
· Compose and edit complex memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, correspondence, organization charts and other documents as needed.
· Utilize corporate e-tools for booking travel, processing expenses, ordering supplies, purchase orders and work hours.
· Student, graduate or following a master;
· Requires excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
· Experience working with and supporting executive level staff.
· Microsoft Office experience;
· Excellent time management skills and task prioritization
· Ability to effectively handle multiple activities at a time and meet defined deadlines
· Self-starter able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
What should you know and have done to be successful?
· High Level of integrity and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
· Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Romanian.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Excellent follow-up skills
· MS Office, MS Outlook, Windows, Excel
· Understands the Siemens organization, processes, tools and policies with ability to resolve issues
What we offer:
· Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after limited contract (14 months);
· A very nice set up, where we care about our people;
What else should I know?
· Availability for a full-time program.
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.