Ship Mechanic or Powerplant Mechanic
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1750 - 2750 €
- Experience with maintenance, repair and overhaul of two-stroke and four-stroke engines.
- You have a mechanical education background with hands-on experience in the Ship- or Powerplant environments.
- You have a good technical understanding and can comprehend with technical- and mechanical drawings.
- Good level of English in speaking and reading is a must.
Job description, responsibilities and benefits:
- Make the preparations for test runs and maintain the test runs under supervision of the service engineer.
- Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
- Perform Service activities according to the work plan on site and/or in workshops.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of all engine parts.
- Accomodation will be arranged.
- A car can be arranged.
- Long-term collaboration with TPS.
- Attractive Dutch salary.
General introduction to TPS:
TPS acts as an intermediary between technical/mechanical companies based in the Netherlands and international mechanics and mechanical engineers. We supply technical personnel to, for example, the following sectors: maritime, industry, buildings and infrastructure. There is an ongoing demand for our personnel from our clients and for this reason we are looking for good English-speaking service mechanics for a long-term partnership.
- How many years experience do you have with servicing two-stroke and four-stroke engines?
- How many years experience do you have with overhauling main & auxilary engines, generators and pumps?
- What types and brands of two-stroke and four-stroke engines have you maintained and overhauled?
- On which date will you be available to start working with TPS?