Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Looking for a new job? Great! You found it!
What will I do?
- You will make sure that the operational KPIs have been met by closely monitoring the queues of incoming calls, assigning tasks etc.;
- Creating the monthly schedule for all Customer Service Representatives taking into account their restrictions as well as making sure that all shifts are properly staffed;
- Point of escalation for customers who request it;
- Handle calls, e-mails and chats, if needed.
- Have excellent English skills.
- Have previous experience in a supervisory position in a contact center or a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative.
- Know your way through an Excel file.
- Consider that you have great communication skills and see yourself as a team-player.
- Need or like having a flexible schedule by working in both day and night shiftsexcluding Romanian legal holidays). Shifts: 07::30, 14:00-22:30, 22:30-07:
In return, we offer:
- You are a big part in creating your schedule.
- We offer incentives for night & weekend shifts, as well as for working during legal holidays
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as flexible benefits (viarivate medical subscription, 50% off World Class subscriptions, Bookster, fresh fruit every Tuesday.
And there is even more!