Shift Performance Coordinator
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Accountable for delivering the key performance metrics of the balanced scorecard (. TE, Waste, Production Schedule Adherence) but also for creating an innovative environment for delivering right metrics KPI’s.
- Support team to identify risks .
- Is accountable for ensuring that all feedback regarding escalation it is shared to the relevant zones responsible.
- Monitors that Zone owners responsible to ensure actions that impact the performance are carried /closed out.
- Responsible to ensure the Physical Standards are maintained during the shift and properly communicates the status to the accountable people on the next shift.
- Ensure standardization through full deployment of best practices like: Date Code Stations, Visual Management Gauges, Shadow Boards, QCDM boards, etc;
- Ensures that all necessary repairs and maintenance programs are made/implemented by the accountable people and the equipments are working in good condition so that the Plant’s performance not to be affected.
- Ensures that all activities are completed according to the production plan.
- Solves situation which may arise in individual production or operation sections related to QCDM process.
- Ensures compliance with quality specifications, HACCP and internal food safety & personnel safety procedures in the production department by communicating the working instructions and procedures to all interested parties and by training the production employees.
- Offers support in analyzing the shift members performance and proposes the necessary trainings for them;
- Actively participates in daily shift meetings and contribute/commit on the deadlines agreed with Line managers.
- Offers support to develop and update of “Standard work” in production area .
- Escalates any service, performance or behavioral concerns on shift to Production FLM.
- Ensures alignment between scheduling and responsible people for execution of an optimized schedule.
- Carries out investigations on shift regarding performance/people matters (eg.: absence, capability) when appropriate.
- Will work closely with the other functional coordinators to ensure any downtime is fixed and machines are delivered to the right standard and the right time in order to maximize service delivery.
- Ensures support for LSS productivity projects implementation and develops Lean initiatives & projects.
- Is back-up for Production FLM in case of holidays, medicals or other unpredictable situations.
- Pro-actively initiative and working with plant peers and superiors in order to increase overall plant, management efficiency and cost improvements.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- University degree, preferably in Food Chemistry Engineering;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a production environment in areas such as: process technology, production coordination;
- SAP Knowledge;
- In-depth understanding of Production and Supply Chain processes;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fulfill & Analyzing reports;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive and Self Motivated;
- Language skills: Excellent level of English;
- Ability to work in team is mandatory;
- Ability to rotate shifts; flexibility to work weekends and holidays when required;
- Resistance to high pressure; good management of change;
- Skill in facilitating training sessions/meetings (instruction, facilitation and coaching skills);
- Care sunt asteptarile dumneavoastra salariale pentru acest post?