Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR billion andemployees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, Systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
Notice: Since 1st July, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is part of Atos.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Are you passionate about development in .NET and SharePoint?
Are you looking for the place where you can further enhance your development skills?
We’ve got just the job for YOU :-)!
We are looking for SharePoint Developers, for our location in Brasov.
The mission is to participate in the development and evolutions of a custom SharePoint/.NET based application.
• Application development in SharePoint/.NET, adding new modules to the already existing application
• Coding, testing and debugging
• You will have to demonstrate a good ability to work independently with accurate results, while maintaining a strong team dynamic. You will mainly be working on development and support tasks.
• 2-5 years experience SharePoint/.Net development
• Knowledge of .NET frameworkand MS SQL Databases
• Excellent knowledge of SharePoint 2013
• Experience in integrating SharePoint with external systems
• Knowledge of Web Services and WCF
• Team oriented
• Quality oriented
• Pragmatic and results oriented
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers,
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address .