Share and Reporting Executive
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
To support the reporting & analysis required by the Board around Key Marketing KPIs, especially market share and volume performance, enabling business decisions based on reliable information.
- Strategic Scope: Process Execution
- Reporting Lines: Manage self
- Production of the monthly standard report volume and share reports and support with key marketing metrics analysis for the preparation of analysis for the monthly Operations Committee.
- Coordinate the Sales & Operational Planning process together with the Regions and DRBUs to deliver OTIF aligned volume and share data in all systems (actuals and forecast).
- Support in monthly forecasts and external reports.
- Guarantee data accuracy in the reports provided to the different stakeholders.
- Coordinate the processes required to assure volume and share data quality.
- The job holder is an executive within the GBS team reporting to Global Marketing Planning in Corporate Finance.
- The job holder needs to operate with confidence in a role which requires strong analytical and attention to details.
ii. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with a professional qualification and marketing experience in FMCG or similar dynamic environment
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant reporting tools and systems, ie SAP/BI/BPC (Tableau, Power BI desirable).
- Experience in understanding the platforms and analysing reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data.
- Strong organisation skills (work planning and prioritisation)
- Flexibility in working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive and self-starter, contributing to the enhancement of ways of workings
- Ability to simplifying complex situations and synthesise, communicate and present complex information.