Services Reservations Specialist - English speaker
Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You'll be working with our key travel partners around Europe to secure ground services (eg restaurants, tourist attractions, local guides) for our groups in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant criteria.
- Develop good working relationships with Suppliers
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates.
- Keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
- Process prepayments if and when required
- Maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- English language – advanced level;
- French language - advanced level;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive financial reward
- Language allowance
- Language classes
- Training and development opportunities