ServiceNow Support Administrator – L3
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Overall Job Purpose
- To perform 3rd line level support and administration tasks on multiple ServiceNow instances and to ensure the highest levels of service and customer service are achieved.
Main Duties of the Job
- Supporting core ServiceNow modules like Incident, Problem and Change Management, Service Catalogue Management, Users and Groups management, CMDB, Knowledge etc
- Maintaining Service Catalogue items and workflows
- Perform mass upload of data via import sets
- Assist in the customer on-boarding process on SCC’s MSP platform
- Perform incident and problem root cause analysis following defined ITIL processes and procedures
- Contribute to project activities by completing assigned tasks as necessary
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for improvement in applications, services and processes.
- Communicate and build relationships with all levels of the business and SCC’s customers
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience with the ServiceNow ITSM platform in a similar position
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Full understanding of ITSM processes
- Good understanding of IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- Capable of managing enterprise level platforms
- Understanding of web services and integrations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in a very dynamic environment
- To be professional and presentable at all times
- ITIL v3 certification
- Previous experience of development and coding – scripting and use of APIs
- Basic understanding of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to us. Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationFurther details about our Data Protection Policy can be found here: http://sccintranet/uk/gdpr-information/.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!