Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a ServiceNow Developer you will develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application. You will also maintain and enhance existing modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application for adapting them to the customers’ business needs.
You are part of an Agile Service team, and are committed to improve and secure the quality of our customers’ products. You will participate in all the Scrum meetings like stand up, demo and retrospectives.
- Develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application;
- Fix defects in ServiceNow modules;
- Adapt existing ServiceNow modules and business flows to changing customers’ business needs;
- Administration and configuration of existing ServiceNow modules;
- Writing of documentation and procedures/ documenting the source code with comments and writing technical documentation;
- Implementing corrective actions;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes.
- Experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN Development) is a plus;
- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development is preferable;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS is preferable;
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of ServiceNow modules is a plus;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature.