You will find in us in a growing medium-sized company where you can fulfill yourself.
We offer a diversified and challenging job in our experienced Application Management team – grab your chance.
You embrace an interesting activity in our support area for our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) customers. After a thorough training in the Application Management for the CAD systems CATIA, NX and the related PLM environment, you will be in charge for the following tasks:
• Within the scope of ITIL processes you are responsible for the Incident Management. The 1st and 2nd level support of our entire PLM software portfolio is supplemented by your assistance in the Problem Management.
• You are involved in the planning and implementation of service transitions and support our customers in the operational phase for the Change - and Release Management.
• Throughout the process, you ensure that the requirements are implemented to the satisfaction of our customers. You complete these tasks with own initiative and responsibility and operate within our ITIL-based support processes. You will perform this customer-oriented, multi-faceted job as member of an experienced, motivated and committed team.
• You have an information technology-related training (eg IT specialist) or a technical degree.
• You have already gained professional experience in the areas of Application Management and / or Product Lifecycle Management. Alternatively, you adopted this technical environment during your education studies and you want to start your career in the same domain.
• You are able to use the English language in your daily work. During the job introduction training we offer the opportunity to refresh your French language skills which you will have to use later in your professional environment.
• Your way of working is independent, oriented towards customer, targets and quality and you are a collegial team player.
• You have a quick mind and strong analytical skills.
CENIT Iasi is looking forward to your convincing application.