You will find in us in a growing medium-sized company where you can fulfill yourself.
We offer a diversified and challenging job in our experienced Application Management team – grab your chance.
You embrace an interesting activity in our support area for our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) customers. Subject to your background and experience, you will follow a thorough training in the field of Application Management for either the CAD system CATIA and the related PLM environment (LCA and Windchill), either the E-CAD systems Ruplan and the related PLM environment (VSE). After the successful completion of the training, you will be in charge for the following tasks:
• Within the scope of ITIL processes you are responsible for the Incident Management. The 1st and 2nd level support of our entire PLM software portfolio is supplemented by your assistance in the Problem Management.
• You are involved in the planning and implementation of service transitions and support our customers in the operational phase for the Change - and Release Management.
• Throughout the process, you ensure that the requirements are implemented to the satisfaction of our customers. You complete these tasks with own initiative and responsibility and operate within our ITIL-based support processes. You will perform this customer-oriented, multi-faceted job as member of an experienced, motivated and committed team.
• You have an information technology-related training (eg IT specialist) or a technical degree in the field of electrotechnics, electronics, mechanics or similar.
• You have already gained professional experience in the areas of Catia, Application Management and / or Product Lifecycle Management. Alternatively, you adopted this technical environment during your education studies and you want to start your career in the same domain.
• You are able to use the English language in your daily work. During the job introduction training we offer the opportunity to learn the German language which you will have to use later in your professional environment.
• Your way of working is independent, oriented towards customer, targets and quality and you are a collegial team player.
• You have a quick mind and strong analytical skills.
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 800 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.