Service Reliability Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
2200 - 3500
The Service Reliability Engineer in Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) will be able to own the infrastructure-as-code environment, manage configurations and build CI/CD pipelines while also being able to monitor overall systems and infrastructure health to help the company continue advancing their innovation.
The successful candidate will have the DevOps culture embedded in their work habits. This role will help drive these practices in the overall transformation of operational support.
- Maintain public cloud infrastructure ( Azure, AWS, IBM)
- Build and Maintain cloud infrastructure automation (IaC)- hands-on with tools like Terraform, ARM templates, and CloudFormation; Write code and build systems to improve performance and operational efficiency of services
- Build and Maintain all aspects of the CI/CD pipeline ( build, delivery and deployment ): hands-on with technologies and tools like Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes or similar;
- Provide 24x7 support as part of the L2 team to troubleshoot problems, when required.
- Create/Manage monitoring and alerting systems and as needed to meet SLA’s.
- Responsible for maintaining security/updates for all cloud infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain database infrastructure ( . MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, MS SQL
- Regularly evaluate hardware usage for Production instances of SW products with the goal to find areas of possible improvement or possible stress points that might become bottlenecks: high load queries, hardware load, storage usage, etc
- Oversee all planned outages, and assist with major upgrades to ensure minimum downtime
- Assist with major upgrades to ensure minimum downtime.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with at least one of the public cloud platforms Azure, AWS, IBM, GCP.
- 3+ years of experience with running and/or managing large infrastructure services with multiple availability regions
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) Certifications – Professional level preferred
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience with container orchestration platform (Kubernetes, Service Fabric).
- Comfort with both Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with Powershell, Bash, python
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging systems (Nagios, ELK stack, Prometheus, Splunk, Zabbix, etc).
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL database systems.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with modern tools such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Expertise in multiple version control systems (Git, GitHub, BitBucket)
- Specific experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with performance testing and analysis tools (AppDynamics, Splunk) (plus)
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle
- Employment in a strong, well known international company
- Unlimited access to online training
- Meal vouchers
- 26 days of vacation
- private medical coverage
- phone stipend...
Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributors of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year.