Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; Cluj-Napoca; Iași; Ploiești; Pitești
• Mechanical support for start-up, commissioning, testing and installation of injection, blowing, filling or packaging machines and production lines;
• Mechanical support for troubleshooting;
• After sales technical services according with customer requirements (for format changes, mechanical set up, machine upgrading etc.);
• Continuous optimization of the process;
• Perform mechanical and sometimes electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity;
• Provide technical assistance to Company’s Clients in order to identify the best solutions and meet production timing;
• Continuous optimization of the process, troubleshooting and machine upgrading.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical /Electro-mechanical Engineering; ;
• Very good knowledge of mechanics and pneumatic;
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in maintenance, with industrial automated machines;
• Working with beverage technologies will be a plus;
• Very good understanding of pneumatic diagram and basic knowledge of electrical drawings;
• Excellent knowledge of English ( Italian will be an advantage);
• Team player with very good communication skills;
• Flexible person and willing to travel abroad (more than 80 % of working time).
What we offer:
• International experience and professional development;
• Competitive salary package and attractive benefits;
• Opportunity to work with innovative technology.