Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
If you are someone who takes pride in a job well done, if you like to take ownership and to be looked at as somebody who gets the things done; if you like to engage with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, if you like to organize a team and to follow through that organization; if account management is something that you look forward to, than we would be interested to meet you.
As a Service Manager in a fast growing organization you will be the main responsible for delivering multiple Application Maintenance & Support contracts. You will act as both customers and internal management trusted advisor, you will be the owner of the service operations and the team coordinator.
- Coordinate day to day operations on multiple existing support & maintenance services applying ITIL methodology thoroughly.
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for the customers.
- Create and adjust service delivery processes for new services.
- Based on ITIL and AMS best practices define and implement the governance model customized to the account/client/application specifics.
- Adjust service delivery tools to accommodate the agreed upon delivery processes.
- Evangelize ITIL and AMS best practices in the existing customer base and new accounts.
- Perform Service Transition Management and ensure smooth transition to Service Steady State.
- Identify resource needs.
- Ensure the delivery processes are respected by the teams and the customer alike.
- Monitor SLAs and act to avoid SLA breach.
- Assign work to team members by carefully considering the available profiles and skills.
- Negotiate implementations, deployments and acceptance calendars with the customer representatives.
- Perform crisis management.
- Act as first escalation point for the assigned accounts.
- Plan and coordinate disaster recovery.
- Manage costs and operational balance.
- Identify and plan for risk mitigation.
- Identify and implement service improvements.
- Identify and chase opportunities.
- Respect escalation triggers and patterns.
- Participate actively to SMO strategy meetings and adjust operations according to the agreed directions.
- 2-3 years of proven Service Management experience for Applications Management/Maintenance contracts.
- Proven experience in delivering maintenance services for Applications.
- Previous experience as a software developer (2-3 years).
- Proven experience with ticket management systems - any of: Mantis, Jira, Remedy, ServiceNow.
- Business process modelling – familiarity with Microsoft Visio (and/or the like).
- Project management abilities for planning and successful coordination of Service Transitions.
- Excellent time and priorities management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer facing & business communication.
- ITIL Foundation certification is a must.
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas.
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus.
- Strong ownership.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives.
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature.
- ITIL Service Operation.
- ITIL Service Design.