Service Management Reporting Engineer
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Increase the effectiveness of the IT Service Desk activities by designing, creating and maintaining operational reports and real-time dashboards.
- Extract, compile and interpret key operational and statistical data. Ultimately, s/he will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the IT Service Desk
- Develop new processes to increase the effectiveness of reporting and consolidate & maintain the reports
- Collect requirements, develop and maintain new standardized reporting on a routine basis, ., define, create, automate, and maintain operational recurring reports.
- Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures. Will also build audit process to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc duties in accordance to business needs.
- Participate to operational meetings for reports analysis.
- University graduate in information technology or similar
- Experience in the IT industry
- English (B2 or above)
- Any other foreign language is a plus
- Business intelligence, analytics, big data, etc. prior exposure
- Previous experience in optimizing and automating manual reports
- BMC Remedy Suite / ITSM knowledge
- SAP Business Objects and/or SAS
- At least one object oriented programming language
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to influence and lead thinking up to management levels
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills and relationship skills
- Ability to develop and sustain true partnerships in all projects, good team player
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;