Service Engineers / Technicians CNC – Electrical
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client is one of the most important manufacturers of multi-functional production systems for machinery processing of precision metal parts. The company, based in South-Western Germany, was established around 150 years ago and belongs with an annual turnover of more than 450 million euros and over 2000 highly qualified employees to the best suppliers for solutions of this type. Outside of Europe, the company operates in Asia, the USA and Latin America and holds over 40 locations worldwide. Large investments in workforce, superior knowledge and numerous patents allowed the company to become a market leader.
You will be hired in our customer’s Romanian subsidiary and will be deployed to customers not only in Romania but also all over Europe.
For the Romanian subsidiary our client is looking for
Service Engineers / Service Technicians – Electrical (CNC)
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or related fields; alternatively vocational training as an electrician
- Basic Knowledge of CNC - control units, preferably 840D, 840 DSL or Fanuc 18i, 32i
- Basic Knowledge in PLC-Programming and/or Step 7
- Ability to work with parts lists, technical drawing sand wiring diagrams
- Technological and programming skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Proficient in the use of PCs and software, especially office-packages.
- Willingness to travel within Romania and all over Europe
- Self-driven, proactive personality with the ability for organizing your own work schedule according to the customers’ requirements
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for commissioning, repair and service of our customer’s systems in Romania and several European Countries. You will receive an initial training of several months in Germany. Your tasks will be in detail:
- Point of contact for our customers
- Commissioning of the systems
- Performing repairs and remedying faults on site (mechanical and electrical)
- Planning and carrying out servicing and training courses for our customers
- Implementing software updates
- Reporting weaknesses for continuous product improvement
- Setting up customer work pieces and new processes
- Training customer staff on site (operation, programming and servicing)
- Permanent exchange of information with the company’s service managers
Our customer offers:
- The chance to work for one of the world technology leaders in this field of business
- The advantage to be a part of a highly innovative, dynamic and modern company with an internationally-oriented management culture
- The possibility to travel a lot and get to know different European places and cultures
- Very good career opportunities
- Further education and qualifications