DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
In the last few years DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
We are looking for a new colleague who have a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment.
In this role, you will plan and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area and work independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues;
- Prepare accurate and timely reports;
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences.
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Proven working experience in transmission technical support or as a transmission engineer (3 to 6 years);
- Experience on Transmission technology (SDH technology, WDM technology, DWDM, Fiber optics, OTH);
- Background on 6500 DWDM Ciena / OSN9800 & OSN18005 Huawei systems / Chronos (Synchronization Equipment) is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!