For our client, WILO - well known for the activity in installation equipment - we are looking for an enthusiastic Service Engineer to join their team and with passion to help growing the business.
As part of your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure execution of field service and in-house repair;
- Ensure a high customer satisfaction and to improve service processes steadily;
- Aggregate needed information for field service and in-house repair to provide a general overview about the area demand and allocation;
- Enter field service and in-house repair reports, checklists into the system to assure a high data quality;
- Carry out repairs, commissioning’s and maintenance case in the field and in-house due to the customer requirements;
- Carry out on site quotations wherever possible;
- Support the coordination and scheduling all service business in liaison with the customer and office;
- Carry out the coordinate and collection of parts from designated home base/warehouse;
- Contribute to the development of the Wilo sense business.
What you should have:
- University degree, preferably in Constructions;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience – it’s a plus knowledge in installation equipment: thermal power stations, air conditioning, pumps;
- At least medium level of English (both written and spoken);
- MS Office and ERP skills;
- Advanced product knowledge and advanced application knowledge;
- Knowledge in Market Segments;
- IT-Knowledge basic level;
- Strategic and customer orientation;
- Analytical thinking and capacity of working with others.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.