Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Tetra Pak is looking for a highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team in Romania as a Service Engineer
description We are looking for a highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team in Romania as a Service Engineer to help our customers with the maintenance, installation and commissioning of our equipment.
As a TS Service Engineer you will be part of a team but the majority of your time will be spent working with our customers. To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely, and travelling a lot.
You will have regular contact with customers, colleagues as Technical Key Account Managers, the Team Leader and the Field Service Operations Area Manager.
• Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Filling Machines and Distribution Equipment at our customers’ sites in Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria
• Participating in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines and conveyers
• Participating in execution or execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures
• Following the Tetra Pak maintenance concept and documentation
• Rebuilding kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations
• Work with complex equipment, eg. using the latest automation technology at customer sites
• Ensure Tetra Pak quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction
• Informing relevant Tetra Pak staff or execute reporting in a timely manner about discovered technical issues according to the relevant processes
• Escalation of all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues
• Report new business opportunities through the appropriate channels based on the good judgment
We believe you have:
• Mechatronics/polytechnical training (vocational education at high school level) is a must. Higher degree in electronic or electro-mechanical engineering is preferred;
• Automation and process related studies are nice to have;
• Minimum 2-3 years experience of industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work;
• Hands on skills in mechanical maintenance;
• Basic electrical skills;
• Understanding of PLCs, industrial software knowledge;
• Computer skills (MS Office skills);
• Fluency in English, native Romanian, other languages are assets;
• Willingness to travel 80 % of the time;
• Flexibility in working outside regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs;
• Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self;
• Driving licence.
What We Can Offer You:
• Being part of an international company with a secure background;
• Involvement in our technical training program;
• A long term opportunity;
• Competitive salary, compensation on overtime and on-site work;
• Company car.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please submit your application in English.