We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution.
We strive every day to help create excellence.
• 24/7 support working in shifts.
• Monitor IT services and respond to any malfunction or degradation of service
• Logging of tickets and timely resolution of 1st line issues.
• Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner.
• Functional escalation of tickets to other support teams in cases where a solution is not found in 1st line of support.
• Creating and updating technical documentation in line with departmental guidelines.
• Manage ad-hoc requests/task as and when they arise.
• Working alongside several team departments, keeping the teams up-to-date as and when required.
• Creating reports for the management.
• Experience with ticketing software.
• Experience with monitoring systems.
• Structured and methodical approved in solving problems.
• Extremely useful Linux basic commands, Linux webserver (apache and nginx ) and familiarity with command line , if you have these skills please mention them
• Advanced English speaking and writing skills.
• Diligent documentation and time-keeping.
Offer and benefits
Attractive financial offer according to experience had
Private medical care
Different office incentives: coffee, natural juice, Corporate chocolate day,
Parties all year long
True international environment