As a Service Desk Specialist, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking with the main focus on client facing support activities. This entails:
- Understanding regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting.
- Answering/solving, routing and following up client requests via telephone, mail or ticket system
- Collecting all required data for a ticket to classify, analyse and reproduce of errors
- Understanding the applications, modules and components in order to find the quickest way to solve issues
- Identifying critical tickets and escalating these to the responsible teams
- Define, create and report ticket statistics according to SLAs
- Maintaining the knowledge base
- Close collaboration with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, . Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences.
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus.
- Very good (spoken and written) level of German and English
- Affinity to IT and to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of agile software development would be a plus.
- Client- and service oriented, friendly and communicative
- Experience with IT-Service Desk
- An ITIL qualification it’s a plus
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry. Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.