Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
700 - 800 €
- First Point of Contact for any Defect, Incident or Problem raised by the customer (or other 3rd party as permitted).
- Raising, following and closing of applicable ticket via tooling and workflows in place.
- First-time fix resolutions, where possible.
- Arranging site access where required.
- Producing Daily Performance reports for distribution to a senior audience
- Distribute and assign cases to other parts of the business as required
- Monitoring of the RAN and Transmission network alarm system by actively monitoring the relevant Huawei's Service Management Tool's, raising cases and assigning to the correct resolver as necessary.
- Maintain good ticket management in-line with the agreed ticket management processes.
- Support and liaise communication with Field teams.
- Communicate with the customer to acknowledge receipt of notification of Incident or problems, clarify ticket priority, provide indication of timescales before work can start
- Handling incidents for management by the Incident Manager using the Incident management process
- Record Incident, problem and change request configuration data relating to the customer service into the Service Management Tool.
- Handling service requests using the Service, Problem, Change and Configuration request processes
- Confirm incident resolution or Service request fulfillment results with customer and collect customers feedback in line with Huawei philosophy
- Identify any risks or areas of improvement and report to the Service Desk Lead
- Maintain a rolling shift handover record that is open to the business
- Coordinate with 3rd and Strategic partners as necessary
- Liaising with other parts of the Customer business as appropriate
- Adhere to the Escalation policy identified by the customer, escalating as appropriate to the process and procedure
- Responsible for ensuring all Equipment, Process and Procedure knowledge documents are updated and followed.
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in a Service Desk / Customer Support.
- Experience of service management tools. Use of BMC Remedy and Mycom OSI would be an advantage.
- ITIL / eTom knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written