Service Desk Analyst with French and English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We're happy to present you our newest job offer. Please read carefully the details below and let us know if you can and if you want to be a part of our brand new Service Desk team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications,
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric,
- Available to work in shifts between andMonday to Friday,
- Basic technical support experience is considered advantage.
- Use existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate incidents where no knowledge solution was found through accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Flexible benefits package (transportation, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription);
- More benefits depending on length of service;
- High quality technical training in our own, fully-equipped training facility (SCC Academy);
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications scheduled in the training and development plans;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.