Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
We're happy to present you our newest job offer. Please read carefully the details below and let us know if you can and if you want to be a part of our brand new Service Desk team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications,
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric,
- Available to work in shifts between andMonday to Friday,
- Basic technical support experience is considered advantage.
- Use existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate incidents where no knowledge solution was found through accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Flexible benefits package (transportation, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription);
- More benefits depending on length of service;
- High quality technical training in our own, fully-equipped training facility (SCC Academy);
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications scheduled in the training and development plans;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.