Service Desk Analyst - Spanish + Portuguese
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in Spanish, Portuguese and English, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts;
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification.
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Health insurance and dental scheme;
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).